Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vegan Cheese

Yesterday I was a cooking fiend! I made mini cinnamon rolls (To die for!) kale chips, (turned out like kale charcoal) and vegan green bean casserole! All were so good!  My brother, lets call him Moldy Bean MB for short, said he wants his last meal when he dies (Not that that's going to happen any time soon!) to be my green bean casserole, what a compliment! So today I have not cooked as much but the day is not over yet! I made ribs for my carnivorous family and baked potatoes for me and them. I am going to use vegan butter and vegan cheddar cheddar cheese Yum:) So this vegan cheese that I have, its called Follow your Heart, cheese alternative. It says on the container "It Melts!" I made twice baked sweet potatoes a couple weeks ago and added the Vegan cheese on top. So the sweet potatoes had to be in the oven for 45 minutes at 450 degrees THAT'S HOT! This cheese that supposedly "melts" looked exactly how it did when I put it in the oven! Melts my butt..
 Made some more kale chips today SO much better than yesterdays kale chars!    
                         Delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment