Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First post!

Welcome! This is going to be my first blog post EVER! Well I probably should tell you a little about me and my life. I am Green Teen, I am Vegetarian first off, 45 days and it is the best life decision I have ever made. I feel healthier, sleep better, have almost no acne, and have A LOT more energy. I decided to become Vegetarian because I feel that every animal has the want and need to live, and I am not going to take that away from them. I am not going to stand in their way of living their life to the fullest.  I am still going Vegan, I have not had liquid milk, eggs and cheese for over a month. I still eat cookies.......they are my weak spot.  My family is very supportive of me, which is great! I don't think I could do this without an awesome family!

No comments:

Post a Comment