Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kale Chips

Good Morning! I think today I will post a recipe, Kale chips. They are SO unbelivably easy! (And Delicious!)

 Ingredients
 1 bunch of Kale
 1/4 of a lemon
 1 Tbs of Sea Salt (Or Iodized, I just think sea salt is healthier)
 2 Tbs Olive Oil

 Make sure you wash the kale and make sure it is dry when you start the recipe. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.  So you want to take off the leafier part from the stalk and kind of make them the size of chips. Put them in a bowl then pour the 2 Tbs of olive oil over them, the juice of 1/4 lemon and the sea salt. (I used half a lemon in my first try out but I thought they were a little to sour so if you like sour go ahead and put the half in) Now just get your hands in there and mix the olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt evenly on all the chips. Lay them on a cookie sheet evenly. Let them cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes just check on them and make sure they are not sticking to the pan, put them in for another 10 minutes. Then you have nice cruncy, healthy, chip alternitive, kale chips. YUM! Let me know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment